Charity Concert for Tohoku and Kumamoto Region of Japan
A charity concert for the continuous recovery effort in Tohoku and Kumamoto regions of Japan.
- Where: Fort Bend Music Center - Houston Location (3313 Southwest Fwy, Buffalo Spdwy x 59)
- When: Saturday March 11, 7PM. (The seventh anniversary of the earthquake and tsunami in the Tohoku region in 2011)
- Admission: Pay-what-you-wish. The donation will be tax deductible and will go to Tohoku and Kumamoto. Please make all checks payable to JAGH (Japanese Association of Greater Houston).
- Musicians: MATIMA (an ensemble of Asian classical musicians, embodying the notion that music is a universal language) Maiko Sasaki, clarinet, and Makiko Hirata, piano.
- Program: An evening of wide variety of classical music to be enjoyed by all with short introductory talks, and visual presentation as well as music by Debussy, Brahms and Liszt.
Japanese Association of Greater Houston
We, Japanese Association of Greater Houston (JAGH), are a non-profit organization based in Houston, TX, promoting interactions and communications between native Japanese, Japanese-American and people who are interested in Japanese language and culture. Please contact jagh.mail(at)gmail.com if you are interested in joining/supporting the community.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
I will donate cash/check at the event FULL $5 donation SOLD OUT $5.00 $10 donation SOLD OUT $10.00 $20 donation SOLD OUT $20.00 $30 donation SOLD OUT $30.00 $50 donation SOLD OUT $50.00 $100 donation SOLD OUT $100.00
- Venue Address
- 3133 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77098 United States